Monday 16 April 2012

Weekly Challenge #66: Laura's Auras


Here is my Zentangle for the weekly challenge (http://iamthedivaczt.blogspot.co.uk/), using tangles with auras. I had good fun doing it (whilst juggling children so the fact it turned out in piece is a miricle!) I used my favourite rotring pens and the ocean blue graphitint pencil for shading. If I have time later in the week I might have another go at this challenge as I enjoyed the auras.
After I had uploaded my tangle (the bottom one) I had a look at the other posts that had been uploaded to the challenge and came across one posted by Erin Olston using a tangle called Pystyl (http://thebrightowl.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/little-time-for-me.html). I really liked it so decided to have a play with it and post it alongside my other one.

12 comments:

  1. I am in love with your fabulous designing! It if gorgeous and full of depth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jules, I love what you did with my tangle Pystyl! I'm a little jealous actually! I love the second tile as well. The graphitint shading makes a big difference. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These are really beautiful! I don't know how you come up with these beautiful designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great. Especially like the simplicity of the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are wonderful! The second has so much great detail and the auras work well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH wow, these are so beautiful! I really like the first one - it's very strong.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The second one is extremely beautiful ! Great composition and a very fine and detailed work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice! I especially like the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the choice of tangles, shading, the intricacy ....Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The flowers are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful, there is a real inked quality to these pieces. Ornate and beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete