Monday 23 June 2014

Weekly Challenge #173: Redux, Remix, Revisit Your Comfort Tangle

In this weeks challenge we were asked to rework an old favourite tangle. My all time favourite is mooka but as I'd used this tangle in last weeks challenge I decided to go for one I hadn't used for ages, Pystyl. When I first discovered this tangle I used it a lot but haven't revisited it for quite some time.

When I usually tangle I stick to my old faithful isograph pens as I like the fine, precise nature of them. I decided to use a coule of different pens today, a silver marker and a brush tipped felt pen along with my isograph pens. Because of the nature of the pens I did the Pystyl tangle in different sizes.


After posting my tile yesterday I got a comment from Bonnie about shaking it up using colour so I took up the challenge and got out my coloured pencils. Here you are, a coloured Pystyl. I really enjoyed doing this one, more so than the one I did yesterday. 





9 comments:

  1. Your Pystyl is so pretty. Love the different sizes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... love the different sizes... now for some color... shake it up... love it all.. Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comments. I took up your challenge to play with colour and got out my coloured pencils and did another tile. What do you think?

      Delete
  3. Pystyl is a new pattern to me. Gotta get it and start practicing. Your ZIA is terrific. Love your presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another new pattern that I don't have in my repertoire. Thank you for sharing. I love how you used it. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are both nice, but I really do like the one with the color.

    ReplyDelete